On 2001-03-12 21:38:45 -0700, Peter Loo wrote:
> 1) $DICEpackage is a store procedure we use internally.

So your package is actually called $DICEpackage? There is no perl
variable of this name which contains the name of the package?

Then this is the problem. Perl replaced $DICEpackage with the value of
the variable (an empty string). Use "-w" and "use strict" to catch such
errors. at compile time.

Use either single quotes for the statement or escape the $ sign with a
backslash.

        hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer      | Any machine that doesn't have perl on it
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR / LUGA  | is a sad machine indeed.
| |   | [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |   -- from the Bugzilla README
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/   |

PGP signature