While executing a line that looks like

 $cols = $stmt->{NAME_lc};

I get a warning message that looks like:

 cacheit <pid> NAME_lc: old: sv8ba6400='undef', new: 'ARRAY(0x8d0801c)'

Does anyone know why I get this, and why it's emitted as a warning?

This would have passed without notice, except that I accidently munged my
warning handler to die instead of warn, so the above statement was
crashing my code.

--
Jeff Boes                                             vox 616.226.9550
Database Engineer                                     fax 616.349.9076