>  I have this problem during 'make test'.  Is it good/bad? Thanks
>
>t/02simple..........ok 7/14DBD::ODBC::st fetchrow failed:
>[Microsoft][ODBC
>Micro
>soft Access Driver]String data, right truncated on column number 2 (C)
>(SQL-0100
>4)(DBD: st_fetch/SQLFetch (long truncated) err=1) at
>t/02simple.t line 222.
>t/02simple..........ok

Yes that's a little anoying I know. The failure is actually intended by the
test and as the last line shows all tests complete successfully.

Please Note :
Only  the intended recipient is authorised to access or use this e-mail.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify
the sender immediately. The contents of this e-mail are the writer's
opinion and are not necessarily endorsed by the Gunz Companies
unless expressly stated.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or
similar in any attachment.