Hi,
I used to use DBD:Oracle and it worked fine.
I'm using ActivePerl 5.6.1.
Now I switched to DBD:Sybase. I installed the Sybase module via
ActiveState
ppm.
So far ok.
When I tried to execute a perl script connecting to a sybase db I get
the following error:
install_driver(Sybase) failed_ Can't load
'd:/perl/site/lib/auto/DBD/Sybase.dll' for module DBD::Sybase: load_file:
The module was not found at d:/perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 206. at (eval)
line 3
Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected at
db_sybase.pl line 3.

P.S. Sybase.dll has automatically been installed by ppm at
d:\perl\site\lib\auto\DBD\Sybase\Sybase.dll

Thanks very much
Falk