From: Richard Allen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 9:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: DBD-Oracle-1.12 on HP-UX 11

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 08:21:33AM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> It looks like there is a problem with libjava.sl
> Do does java work within oracle?
> Check the Makefile, if -ljava is referenced, try removing it, and see what
> happens?

I had already checked that. there is no -ljava in the makefile.
And on the downside, I have to admit to the fact that Im just a simple
system administrator here. My knowledge on oracle is exclusivly
on the "su - c oracle ; svrgmrl ; connect internal ; shutdown immediate"
level...     So I cant tell if java is OK in oracle.

I know they havent complained about oracle as far as I know.

--
Rikki.         --  RHCE, HP-UX Certified Administrator.
               --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.