See README.java.

Ilya

-----Original Message-----
From: Rozengurtel, Daniel
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Sent: 12/11/01 8:35 AM
Subject: Java Error

Hello all,

I am using DBD-Oracle-1.06 and DBI-1.15 modules on SunOS 5.8  While
executing a perl script that used to work fine on dev machine i am
getting
this error:

$ select_infopump_completion.pl
You must install a Solaris patch to run this version of the Java
runtime.
Please see the README and release notes for more information.
Exiting.
$

This machine has a  java version "1.2.2" Solaris VM (build
Solaris_JDK_1.2.2_07a, native threads, sunwjit)
What could be the problem there? Should i upgrade it to be 1.3? Should i
get
the latest version on DBI or DBD? Please advise me onhow to proceed.

Thanx a lot.

IMPORTANT NOTICES:
          This message is intended only for the addressee. Please notify
the
sender by e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. If you are not
the
intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or distribute this
message
or its contents to any other person and any such actions may be
unlawful.

         Banc of America Securities LLC("BAS") does not accept time
sensitive, action-oriented messages or transaction orders, including
orders
to purchase or sell securities, via e-mail.

         BAS reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from
this
e-mail address may be stored on the BAS e-mail system.