Andrew Hamm wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm closely (re)scrutinising the DBD::Informix doco for 1.00.PC1 and notice
that it says

Note that you cannot specify ChopBlanks in [the attribute] list [for
connect].

Now, I am passing it, and it seems to be working. Is the doco out of date or
do I need to put that somewhere else?

Ideally I can continue to put it in the connect call; I always want it, so
adding it to 200 prepares is just plain ugly IMHO.

I was looking at that comment on Wednesday and thinking that is probably out of date - and I guess you've confirmed it.

--
Jonathan Leffler ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]) #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix 1.00.PC2 -- http://dbi.perl.org/