Just a little throw-away example for you, in addition to Chris' email...

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

use strict;
use Omni::DB;                         # You probably 'use DBI;'
use CGI;
my $q = new CGI;

my $dbh = Omni::DB::connect_prod();   # You probably 'DBI->connect...'
my $sth = $dbh->prepare("select prop, prop_name from hotels");
$sth->execute;
my (%somelabels, @row);
while (@row = $sth->fetchrow_array) {
   $somelabels{$row[0]} = $row[1];
}
$sth->finish;
$dbh->disconnect;

print $q->popup_menu (
   -name    => "Blah",
   -values  => [ keys %somelabels ],
   -default => 4,
   -labels  => \%somelabels
);

HTH,

Jay Hannah
Application Development Manager
Omni Hotels Reservation Center
Tel: (402) 952-6573
Mobile: (402) 578-3976
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In an ideal world, one of the luxuries of a luxury hotel would be an easier way to
earn airline miles.

-snip!-