Pauley, Alan wrote:
I tried to install DBI-1.32 on my Solaris 8 machine. The perl Makefile.PL ran fine.
I than ran the make and got about ten pages of errors. I have been reading the
README files and other doc's on CPAN, but I'm still a little confused.
Should I install perl -5.8.0 and try this again or am I missing something.
The dbi_install.tar.gz file contains output from perl -V and errors from the make.
Thanks for your help.

I've not looked at the data file, but did you read the info in the FAQ about building DBI on Solaris 8?

http://xmlproj.com/fom-serve/cache/1.html is the starting point.

--
Jonathan Leffler ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]) #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix 1.04.PC1 -- http://dbi.perl.org/