Ron Savage wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 12:54:46 +0100, Tim Bunce wrote:
And here: http://www.nextgenss.com/research/papers.html
Ummm, no. "Requested URL was not found on this server".

True, but dropping the '/research' finds it - though I dropped the papers.html first, found research/advisories.html, and it had a link to papers, and the URL is now http://www.nextgenss.com/papers.html to find all their research papers, including 'More Advanced SQL Injection'. There have also been a couple of papers published recently on blindfold SQL injection - where you don't get error messages that explain what you're doing wrong. I don't have the URLs at home - I'm not sure I ever did, but my dearly beloved browser decided I didn't need any of the bookmarks I'd collected over the last N years any more without telling me about its decision.

--
Jonathan Leffler ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]) #include <disclaimer.h>