Terrence Brannon wrote:

Currently the DBI database and statement handle methods are documented using

=over 4

=item

But I would like to rework the 1.38 docs so that =head3 tags are used.

This will make the table of contents much more useful for drilling down to a particular method.

Agreed, but unfortunately, Perl 5.6.1 doesn't support =head3 and =head4 so I had to back those changes out of DBI::DBD. Until DBI only supports 5.8.x or later, we're stuck with just =head1 and =head2.

--
Jonathan Leffler ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]) #include <disclaimer.h>