On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 15:54, Miguel Covas O'Ryan wrote:
> OK, it works but you have to work out where are the libraries. Previous
> releases
> did nasty things by linking /usr/lib/libct.. to the real thing plus
> some issues with the DYLD_LYBRARY_PATH.
>
> Now you still need to set DYLD_LYBRARY_PATH but they have changed the
> library names.
> libct is now libsybct, libcs is libsybcs, etc.

Which version of DBD::Sybase did you install?

I ask because I *thought* that I had added logic to handle the new
library names (libsybcs, etc) in Makefile.PL.

Would you be willing to help me get the Makefile.PL code to work
correctly?

BTW - last I heard the new names were going to be used on all platforms
for a future version of OpenClient (possibly for the 15.0 release)

Thanks,

Michael
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       http://www.peppler.org/