I'm not a DB2 expert, but the analogous facility in Informix is UNLOAD
and that is emulated in the client (command line) program.  That is,
IDS (Informix Dynamic Server) does not recognize UNLOAD as a statement
but DB-Access (CLP analogue) pretends that it does.

Similar problems affect other DBMS.

--
Jonathan Leffler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2003.04 - http://dbi.perl.org