On 3/27/07, Sanjay Tripathi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Here one more thing I want to add that, I am using perl-5.6.1 and
DBI-1.48. Whenever I/m trying to install DBI. It display me messages
like below.

Perl versions below 5.6.1 are no longer supported by the DBI.
  Perl versions 5.6.x may fail during installation with a complaint
  about the use of =head3 in the pod documentation.

I see you're using perl 5.006001 on sun4-solaris-64int, okay.
    Remember to actually *read* the README file!
    Use  'make' to build the software (dmake or nmake on Windows).
    Then 'make test' to execute self tests.
    Then 'make install' to install the DBI and then delete this working
    directory before unpacking and building any DBD::* drivers.

Any Idea !!

Looks normal - what's your concern?  In case of doubt, upgrade to Perl
5.8.8(but leave the system copy of Perl strictly alone - well, I would
(and do)
leave the system Perl well alone and install my own version of Perl
elsewhere).

--
Jonathan Leffler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2007.0226 - http://dbi.perl.org