Amen!

(And politely put - I'm not sure I could have managed to be so tactful.)

On 4/4/07, Peter J. Holzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 2007-04-04 14:00:45 +0530, RaviChandra Chelikam wrote:
>   Yes u r correct. For root user I don't have  have /usr/local/bin  in
the path.

>   For Root user, currently it is showing  /usr/bin/perl.   And It is
pointing to perl, version 5.005_03 built for sun4-solaris.

>   Could u plz tell how to set the path as  /usr/local/bin /perl  for the
Root user so that it points for 5.6.1 version.

Read a "Unix for beginners" style book.

This is not a DBI or even perl-related question, and if you don't know
how to set the path you shouldn't know the root password of that
machine.

        hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | If I wanted to be "academically correct",
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | I'd be programming in Java.
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |   -- Jesse Erlbaum on dbi-users

--
Jonathan Leffler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2007.0226 - http://dbi.perl.org