Hey Robert,

Are you going from Oracle to Oracle?

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Hicks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 7:52 AM
To: dbi-users@perl.org
Subject: Load Testing Script

Does anyone have such a beast for Oracle? I am trying to eliminate the
Perl/DBD::Oracle side of the equation for some problems in our app. I
did a looping select 20,000 times and the same for an insert.

I thought that someone might have a better script...

Robert

This E-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail, and