Phone: (847) 964-8709

WHS -> Walgreens Health Services

John Scoles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
07/30/2008 07:25 AM
Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

cc
dbi-users@perl.org, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject
Re: Questions related to DBI and DBD::Oracle

You will have to do all three

You will need

DBI
DBD::Oracle
Oracle client
and most likely some environment variables as well

First actually read the readme files
http://search.cpan.org/src/PYTHIAN/DBD-Oracle-1.21/README it has
detailed instructions on how to set up DBD::Oracle

You can use the Oracle Instant client for free and you can get it here

http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/oci/instantclient/index.html

cheers
John Scoels