----- Forwarded message from "Prindle, Douglas E " <douglas.e.prin...@citi.com>
-----

Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:03:33 -0600
From: "Prindle, Douglas E " <douglas.e.prin...@citi.com>
To: "'tim.bu...@pobox.com'" <tim.bu...@pobox.com>
CC: "Prindle, Douglas E " <douglas.e.prin...@citi.com>
Subject: DBD::Oracle

   Hi Tim,

   We are re-installing some of our perl packages and I was using what we have
now as a template to find
   the corresponding packages on CPAN. Our version currently is:

   #   Oracle.pm

   #

   #   Copyright (c) 1994-2005 Tim Bunce, Ireland

   #

   #   See COPYRIGHT section in the documentation below

   require 5.003;

   $DBD::Oracle::VERSION = '1.19';

   But when I go to look for it under your directory via CPAN all I can find is:

   #   Oracle.pm,v 1.1 2002/07/05 06:34:47 richter Exp

   #

   #   Copyright (c) 1994-2004 Tim Bunce, Ireland

   #

   #   See COPYRIGHT section in the documentation below

   require 5.003;

   $DBD::Oracle::VERSION = '1.16';

   Is version 1.19 still available somewhere? Just was wondering if I can get
my hands on it?

   Any help greatly appreciated.

   Thank You,

   Douglas E. Prindle | Apollo Infrastructure | Cards IT - Citi Brands

   ((904) 954-2472 | 6(904) 954-6305 | * [1]douglas.e.prin...@citi.com