On 5/20/2014 5:11 PM, Daminto Lie wrote:
I've been getting the following errors after installing DBI and DBD-mysql manually from source.

it appears you installed all that stuff in /root's private directory, which is generally a bad practice.

what operating system are you on? isn't there a DBI and such in the OS package repository?

for instance, on a RHEL/CentOS/Fedora type system, I'd use...

    sudo yum install perl-DBI perl-DBD-MySQL

of course, for a different Linux distribution, or another OS entirely, both the command and the package names are probably different.