On Oct 30, 2014, at 2:44 PM, Furst, Carl <carl.fu...@mlb.com> wrote:

> Is the driver you are using the one you used to install the DBD libs with?
>
> If you installed the DBD libs with one driver and then, say, upgraded the
> driver, you would have to re-install the DBD libs.

Also, I don’t know about DB2, and less about Strawberry perl :-/ but I do know
a very common issue with is  bitness mismatch in the database vendor drivers;
32-bit database driver vs 64-bit perl and vice versa, although there are
usually install time errors that will signal this.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona