Hi Geoff,

I'm afraid I did not express myself clearly enough.
It's not a problem of the DBI module. It's also not a problem of your
browser. It's a problem of the Metacpan.org website which uses a
content delivery network which is having issues.

The metacpan team suggested doing a *hard* reload: e.g. Ctrl + F5 on
your browser.

--
Michiel