Hi Ron,

Thanks for taking the time to have a look. I see you are using 5.20.2,
could it be that your installed modules are not at the same version as
mine? Sorry for not being more detailed in my report. I've updated the
'cpanfile' to lock to specific versions I'm using and removed the
'quote_empty' option as it is only in Text::CSV_XS >= 1.18
<https://github.com/Tux/Text-CSV_XS/commit/f9133e3684f45a6613002f055e3010743d3ea855>
and
it is not required for this.

I'd be grateful if you could fetch and re-run - without quote_empty
updating modules shouldn't be required (I just ran with Text::CSV_XS
version 1.17 as a check).

Roy