From: Michael Radakovich <michael.radakov...@wowinc.com>
Date: Monday, October 9, 2017 at 5:46 PM
To: "dbi-users@perl.org" <dbi-users@perl.org>
Subject: Perl DBI libraries for connecting 12c

                              Hello,

                              I need to install the Perl DBI libraries that are
used by Perl scripts for connecting to an Oracle 12c database. The server is
running Solaris 10 sparc
                              Any help would be greatly appreciated.

# perl -v

This is perl, v5.8.4 built for sun4-solaris-64int

Copyright 1987-2004, Larry Wall

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'.  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.com/, the Perl Home Page.

Michael Radakovich
Engineer, Infrastructure II
Family Guy, Sports Junkie, Music Man
WOW! internet, cable & phone
desk: 630-536-3163    mobile: 630-803-9048    fax: 630-536-3108

[http://corpweb.mlb.com/MLB_COM_Disclaimed1.png]<http://atmlb.com/2eBNAik>