Thank you Clive. I installed the library libnsl.x86_64. Below I pasted
outputs from the commands. I logged in as root.

*# dnf install libnsl.x86_64*
*Last metadata expiration check: 0:04:34 ago on Thu 12 Jan 2023 04:22:12 PM
UTC.*
*Package libnsl-2.28-189.5.el8_6.x86_64 is already installed.*
*Dependencies resolved.*
*Nothing to do.*
*Complete!*

*#perl -MCPAN -e shell*
*CPAN>get DBD::Oracle*
*CPAN>quit*
*#cd /root/.cpan/build/DBD-Oracle-1.83-0*
*#perl Makefile.PL*

I see the below error again:
*/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lnsl*
*collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status*
*make: *** [Makefile:524: blib/arch/auto/DBD/Oracle/Oracle.so] Error 1*

*Please help to resolve this issue.*
*Thanks*