On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 09:41:27AM +0200, Peter Rabbitson wrote:
> - Given the new realities of the future of this namespace (all of
> which I was not aware of until [4]), I can not proceed with my
> original plan as stated multiple times in this thread. Doing
> otherwise ( by further committing to the repository and/or shipping
> stuff to CPAN under a group-controlled namespace ) would imply tacit
> endorsement of the currently presented proposal for the project
> governance. I will not do that.

In case anybody's wondering, worrying that might happen is why I waited
until "the 11th hour".

Matt S Trout - Shadowcat Systems - Perl consulting with a commit bit and a clue

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our CPAN
commercial support, training and consultancy packages could help your team.

List: http://lists.scsys.co.uk/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/dbix-class
IRC: irc.perl.org#dbix-class
SVN: http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/DBIx-Class/
Searchable Archive: http://www.grokbase.com/group/dbix-class@lists.scsys.co.uk

Reply via email to