Check your mail client's mailbox delimiter settings. I think dbmail uses the
following syntax:

    INBOX
    INBOX/Sub folder of Inbox
    Folder in root level

Quickly looking through the source, it looks like dbmail doesn't support the
"namespace" directive, which tells the mail client (from memory) what the
root folder is and what the delimiter is.

It probably defaults to "." or something.

/Mark