FWIW, running dbmail-maintenance -d and then -p on my system resulted in
0 messages being deleted. A check of my tables showed none listed with
other than 0 status... That was with RC4 Postgresql. It looks like the
various flags are being used, rather than the status.

I think the idea of keeping old messages around is good from a user's
point of view, but bad from an admin/resource point of view - how many
GB of spam will be sitting on machines? I guess I'd like to see a less
"admin-intensive" method of dealing with it... Maybe moving the deleted
messages to a separate table, so that could be backed up or emptied as
required. Any solutions are welcome :-).

--
Richard Barrington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>