From: Marc Dirix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Dbmail] using dbmail
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:24:29 +0100

There is an dbmailer.m4.

http://www.helgrim.com/dbmaildocs/files/dbmail.m4

You can put this in your /usr/share/sendmail/cf/mailer

and include in sendmail.mc :

MAILER('dbmail')

In mailertable you can add something like:

mydomain        dbmail:mydomain

Or remove the MAILER('local') completely.

Secondly you can use the dbmailer-lsmtp
which is acts as a "local" smtp server to which you can forward the
mail.

Kind regards,

Marc Dirix