> 1. how i can setup the MUA like outlook or MS outlook?
> because outlook ask for password before access the dbmail server.

In Outlook or Outlook express you need to setup a new mail account, and
point it to the server running dbmail. Here you select the protcol you
want to use, pop3 or imap.

You use the username and password you setup in the dbmail with
dbmail-users.

That should be all to it

> 2. can i send mail to user in dbmail using linux command MAIL from the
> dbmail server itself if yes please tell me how.
> regards.

I run sendmail from the commandline like I normally do. dbmail-smtp
should also work, however you can only send emails to the user which are
in your dbmail system.

echo "message" |dbmail-smtp -u user -m mailbox

Kind regards,

Marc