Harald,

Sounds valid - some RFC that defines this behavior would be nice though.

Fixing this like you propose is trivial.

Currently dbmail uses g_mime_object_set_header(), but instead this could
be changed to g_mime_object_prepend_header()

We might even get aways with *always* prepend any header we add, but
adding a separate call to do that explicitely seems like the safer choice.