hmm ..

I have no such problems with dbmail 3.2.3 (and gmime 2.6.20

On 2018-04-16 14:34, Reindl Harald wrote:
moving from imap-sent folder to a local-folder don't break it
see diff from the this way "saved" orginal sent and the broken one

this is the source-tarball and one of the last important patches how
dbmail is built here
https://access.thelounge.net/harry/dbmail-sources.zip

dbmail.spec from the rpmbuild also attached