Hi there,

I just added a shell script to dbpedia lookup that makes using mvn
more convenient. If you'e on UN*X, you can type

./run Indexer

instead of

mvn scala:run -Dlauncher=Indexer

and

./run Indexer indexDir redirectsFile data

instead of

mvn scala:run -Dlauncher=Indexer "-DaddArgs= indexDir|redirectsFile|data"

Not a big deal, but quite nice. Tested with bash, may also work with
other shells.

Sorry, no Windows version yet. If anyone is good with Windows batch
files, such a script for Windows would be welcome!

Cheers,
JC