Hi Paul,

you always send interesting postings about this stuff, Linked Data or
whathever it is named now...

But i have had nothing to do with AWS Marketplaces until now, therefore my
stupid question, sorry:

When i subscribe your 'The Ontology2 Edition of DBpedia 2016-04'

a.) can i give to the world then directly a SPARQL-endpoint-link (with
'full throttle experience') for your dbpedia-dataset, so that everybody
can check its performance like we do it since a while ('throttled
performance') for example with common endpoint:

https://dbpedia.org/sparql

or

b.) can only i or my app (logged in) query the dataset?

i have some apps to check such things, but i have to decide quickly with a
model case, is it worth to invest time?

i hope for a simple, introducing respond for interested with 'no
AWS-experience' but very interested to check the performance easily
reproducible for all...

Thanks, baran.