Hi Amitrajit,

I have found that the best place to start is by running a dbpedia server on
your local machine. I followed these instructions
<http://wiki.dbpedia.org/Documentation> to checkout the text extractor and
run a dpedia server on my machine. By using Maven all the things you would
have to download are done for you. Let me know if you have any questions. I
asked a simular question <http://stackoverflow.com/q/29055508/635160>on
Stack Overflow, if that helps you.

Thanks,