Hello

I am Kunal, a final year Computer Science student in India. I have been
working in NLP and Document Similarity for nearly 10 months now. I am
currently interning at AKSW, at University of Leipzig, Germany, working on
GERBIL- a platform with which researchers can evaluate the performance of
their NER and NED approaches( as my undergraduate thesis). As a result of
my internship, I have worked very closely with DBpedia and would love to
continue contributing towards DBpedia as a part of Gsoc 2016. I have been
on the mailing list for quite some time. I have looked up the ideas and
would love to work on the DBpedia Lookup improvements. I have started
to familiarise myself with the code and doing the warmup tasks. It would be
great if you could please guide me towards the further steps?

Cheers
Kunal