Hello everyone,

I would like to re-introduce myself. My name is Kunal. I am a masters
student in University of Bonn in CS. I had worked on the Lookup project for
GSoC 2016. I had a great experience with DBpedia last year and I would love
to participate  for GSoC 2017 and continue working for DBpedia.

I have been working in AKSW for more than a year now and I have been
researching and developing tools (full stack development)  in the filed of
resource and property ranking and benchmarking of NER and EL tools during
this course.  I believe I have good hand in Java ( more than 4 years
experience), Scala (more than 2 years of experience). I am relatively new
in python and have around 5 months of working experience in the same.

I am interested in working on the project of Holistic Ranking of Dbpedia
Resources
<http://wiki.dbpedia.org/ideas/idea/284/holistic-ranking-for-dbpedia-entities-classes-and-properties/>.
I have also played around with autoindex tool and am done with all the
warmup task.

I would really appreciate if anyone can direct me how can I proceed with
the project and proposal or if anything else is required from me.

Hope to work with Dbpedia again !!

Best Regards
Kunal Jha