The following may be of interest to list members.

-----Original Message-----
From: Repositories discussion list [mailto:jisc-repositor...@jiscmail.ac.uk] On
Behalf Of CANNELL Sheila
Sent: 16 August 2011 10:19
To: jisc-repositor...@jiscmail.ac.uk
Subject: Vacancy: Head of Digital Library, University of Edinburgh

Dear All

Apologies for cross posting. Please forward this to any colleagues who may be
interested in this vacancy for the Head of the Digital Library at the
University of Edinburgh in the post vacated by Simon Bains.

We need an experienced and dynamic leader to take the University's Digital
Library to the next level of delivery, working in an environment which includes
access to some of the world's top research in digital libraries and working
closely with other teams in Information Services, including the Digital
Curation Centre and Edina.

Your experience will enable you to lead your team in an innovative and
customer-focussed manner. You will have substantial experience of strategic
developments in digital libraries and repository management.   You will be
excited by the opportunities we face in managing research data.

For further information, please contact Sheila Cannell (sheila.cann...@ed.ac.uk)

Further details are available at
http://www.jobs.ed.ac.uk/vacancies/index.cfm?fuseaction=vacancies.detail&vacancy_ref=3014396

Sheila Cannell
Director of Library Services
University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.