<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-HR07YYmKxQ4/V98IyVFF36I/AAAAAAAAA5U/OKtyvTqFdI86m4MVqfsZa8SVHhUTcD28gCLcB/s1600/mesh_freespace.jpg>

This is how my mesh looks like.
I am using half domain of 2D sphere assuming that it would symmetrical
along phi domain.
Tho my domain is 2d, I am describing 3D phenomena. I am using cylindrical
coordinate.
So... in real horizontal line mean r-axis and vertical line is z-axis.

When r=0 (so the left straight line), I used boundary condition that u_r=0
(because there will be no flow across this axis if flow is symmetric)

other boundary, sphere boundary condition is 0 velocity, and top,end,right
side boundary condition is given by analytical solution (it was expressed
in spherical coordinate, so I transferred it into cylindrical coordinate)

To, Daniel Arndt.
Also, I didn't understand what you meant by
*"Are you using a Mapping of the same order as your velocity ansatz space
is?"*

Thanks for reply!!!