Dear Franck,

I justed checked on my machine and it works both on an installation that only provides Trilinos and on an installation that has both (and where PETSc is selected). It looks like your installation is 8.4.0 whereas I think that step-55 requires the current developer version 8.5.0-pre. The compile error complains about missing classes in the LA::MPI namespaces which might be related to some changes we have done recently. Can you check with the developer version?

Best,
Martin