Thank you Martin

Where is developer version 8.5.0-pre?
I installed dealii using candi, which I find very easy.
candi can install dev version 8.5.0-pre?

Cheers

Franck

2016-10-17 12:29 GMT+02:00 Martin Kronbichler <kronbichler.mar...@gmail.com>
:

> Dear Franck,
>
> I justed checked on my machine and it works both on an installation that
> only provides Trilinos and on an installation that has both (and where
> PETSc is selected). It looks like your installation is 8.4.0 whereas I
> think that step-55 requires the current developer version 8.5.0-pre. The
> compile error complains about missing classes in the LA::MPI namespaces
> which might be related to some changes we have done recently. Can you check
> with the developer version?
>
> Best,
> Martin
>
> On 17.10.2016 12:12, 'franck75' via deal.II User Group wrote:
>
> I am having trouble when trying to  run new step-55.
>
> I am having a very long error message. Here is one piece (see attached
> file).
>
> Does anyone able to run it?
>
> Best
> Franck
>
>
> --
> The deal.II project is located at http://www.dealii.org/
> For mailing list/forum options, see https://groups.google.com/d/
> forum/dealii?hl=en
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "deal.II User Group" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to dealii+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
>
> --
> The deal.II project is located at http://www.dealii.org/
> For mailing list/forum options, see https://groups.google.com/d/
> forum/dealii?hl=en
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
> Google Groups "deal.II User Group" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> topic/dealii/HSIuHQVDNoA/unsubscribe.
> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
> dealii+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
The deal.II project is located at http://www.dealii.org/
For mailing list/forum options, see 
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/dealii?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"deal.II User Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to dealii+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to