Hello,
I want to use the *create_mass_matrix* and *create_laplace_matrix*
functionality of MatrixCreator namespace. The function prototype here
requires to pass a pointer (which is by default 0 meaning that there is no
variable coefficient associated with variable or laplace of variable) to a
function object. I want to build the mass/laplace matrices taking in
account the constraints so I pass the ConstraintMatrix argument as the last
argument of the function. Code snippet:

    MatrixCreator::create_mass_matrix(dof_handler,
QGauss<dim>(fe.degree+1), mass_matrix, ________, constraints);

Here dof_hadler, mass_matrix and constraints are appropriate objects as the
name suggests. I don't have the variable coefficient/s so I need to know
what to pass in the blank space which requires a pointer argument as
mentioned above?

Thank you