Ouch ... something went wrong:

asalvad2 *~/.spack/linux* *$* *cd $SPACK_ROOT*

asalvad2 */scratch/asalvad2/spack* *$* *spack install dealii %gcc@6.2*

*==>* Error: <unknown line>: Additional properties are not allowed
('openmpi' was unexpected)

asalvad2 */scratch/asalvad2/spack* *$* *module list*

*Currently Loaded Modulefiles:*

*  1) opt_local/1.0          2) gcc/6.2.0              3)
ompi/2.0.1-gcc-6.2.0*

asalvad2 */scratch/asalvad2/spack* *$* *more ~/.spack/linux/packages.yaml *

*openmpi:*

*    version: [2.0.1]*

*    paths:*

*      openmpi@2.0.1%gcc@6.2.0: /opt/crc/o/openmpi/2.0.1/gcc/6.2.0/eth/bin *

*    buildable: False*

*Any further help?*
*Thanks*
*Alberto*

*Alberto Salvadori* Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile, Architettura,
Territorio, Ambiente e di Matematica (DICATAM)
 Universita` di Brescia, via Branze 43, 25123 Brescia
 Italy
 tel 030 3711239
 fax 030 3711312

e-mail: