On 08/12/2017 05:21 PM, drgeoffschr...@gmail.com wrote:
I'm wondering if I could tag onto this message. I'm having a similar problem. Installed with no problems. However, when I run the tests, they all fail with the error:

symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libumfpack.so.3.1.0: undefined symbol: amd_realloc

That seems like a separate issue unless you also get the error messages about the CXXABI or GLIBCXX version mismatch.

I think there was a question about your error on the mailing list a while ago. Can you try to search for it?

Best
 W.