On 12/05/2017 08:05 AM, feap...@gmail.com wrote:

I would ask, is It possible that I can delete all openmpi in ubuntu? then install a new one?

That depends on how you installed them. If you used a package manager, you can uninstall packages through the package manager.

The worst solution maybe reinstall ubuntu system as before I have installed serveral versions of openmpi.

In the worst case yes. It's a pretty bad idea to have multiple versions of MPI on a system, as has been remarked many times on the mailing list.