On 02/13/2018 03:05 AM, Yotam Avital wrote:

I was hoping this is to due with GridOut trying to use its 2d method on my 1d triangulation, so I after going through the code, I added the following

GridOutFlags::Eps<1>epsflag;
grid_out.set_flags(epsflag);

right before I write the grid to the eps file (line 59)

however I get the same error message. is there a way to print the 1d grid?

The problem is just that the output writers for EPS format is not implemented in 1d. But you can use the gnuplot, vtk, vtu, ... writers instead, and they should work.

Best
 W.