I am facing difficulty to link PETSc to dealii. Following are the steps
that I did:
1. Downloaded PETSc tar file (petsc-3.8.0).
2. Then compiled PETSc from source using:
./configure --with-cc=gcc --with-cxx=g++ --with-fc=gfortran
3.make all test
4. Download dealii (ver 8.5.1)
5. Make the build directory inside dealii
6. cd build
7. Now for cmake to link to local PETSc installation, I implemented the
-DPETSC_ARCH=arch-darwin-c-debug -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=./ ../
At ~ 48% I get the following error message:
*error: **"PETSc was configured with MPICH but now appears to be compiling
using a non-MPICH mpi.h"*
Any help or suggestion is much appreciated. Thanks, DS
The deal.II project is located at http://www.dealii.org/
For mailing list/forum options, see
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"deal.II User Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.