> Does the order in which I apply the nonzero and zero constraints matter?

These are two independent objects, so no.

> Currently I apply the inlet and then the no-slip in the nonzero_constraints,
> thus the bottom and top wall appear after the inlet. Afterward the cylinder
> is put in the zero constraints.

I don't understand. You need boundary conditions in
nonzero_constraints and zero_constraints for all boundaries. The
reason for these two sets is that one is used for the initial solve,
while the second one is used for the Newton updates.

--
Timo Heister
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~heister/