Dear all,

I'm solving a linear elasticity problem on a cracked domain created by means
of the  GridGenerator::hyper_cube_slit  function.
When I solve it in serial everything works fine.
When I solve it in parallel I get a problem on a node which is on one
of the slit boundaries as it is possible to see from the attached pictures.
I don't understand why that is happening because I wrote other parallel
codes in deal.II
and everything was always working fine. I've checked my code many times,
also comparing It to the tutorials.
I am supposing there is something related to the slit.

Thanks in advance,
Roberto