Hi Ronghong,

I have a version of the MsFEM for systems but this project is not published
yet so I hesitate to share code at this stage (also the code is not very
clean yet). I will be happy though to guide you with the code design and
even with some helpful code snippets. If you are interested let's get in
touch by email. This is my homepage with contact info
<https://www.clisap.de/research/a:-climate-dynamics-and-variability/crg-numerical-methods-in-geosciences/team-members/konrad-simon>
.

Best,
Konrad