On 3/1/19 10:40 PM, Muhammad Adil wrote:
> I have successfully installed the deal.II-8.2.1 by using the following
> commands as shown in the attached images:
>
>    mkdir build cd build cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/muhammad/Adil
> ../dealii-8.2.1 make install make test
> when I am trying to configure the deal.II-8.2.1 and execute the given command:
> cmake -DDEAL_II_COMPONENT_DOCUMENTATION=ON
> -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/muhammad/Adil ../dealii-8.2.1
> we can see that the source folder is dealii-8.2.1 and destination folder is
> /home/muhammad/Adil.
> When I execute this command for configuration of deal.II there is not any and
> its configuration done and Build done as shown in the attached images.
> But there is not any file in the destination folder.
> Is there anyone who can tell me what I am doing wrong?

It's not clear to me in what order you are executing things. From the first
screen shot, it looks like you have already executed cmake, make, make test,
but then you call cmake again.

That's the wrong order. Delete the entire build directory and start from
scratch where you call cmake with the correct flags once at the beginning, and
then make, make test, make install.

Best
  WB